Monday, September 28, 2020

MFT Color Challenge #150

I rarely enter color challenges but when I saw the latest challenge at MFT,
it was calling me.
 
Warm fall colors can only mean one thing to me: autumn leaves! 
I think I went a little overboard.

 
I used a discontinued set of MFT leaf dies that are one of my faves. They were
ink distressed in reds, oranges, and green, then spattered with white paint.


I stamped the woodgrain background with Versamark ink on kraft card 
stock then adhered the leaves on top. A white embossed sentiment finished 
off the card.

It's my dream to see leaves in changing colors. Here in Hawaii, the only
colors we see are green, yellow, and brown. One day....

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Oh how I LOVE this card!! The leaves are just GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fall leaves!..... but Hawaii is also spectacular :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, one day we should visit Japan in fall, Donna!!! :-)
    These leaves look amazing! Especially the hint of green on yellow/orange leaves are exquisite. I know this die set has only one design (outline & solid) but all the 9 leaves look very different from each other. Wonderful job, my friend!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete