Sunday, October 6, 2019

It's 2 More Days Until MFT's October Release!



It's just two more sleeps until MFT's October Release! Have you got your
wish lists ready?

Today I'm sharing another new Die-namics--Joyful Wreath. There's also a Joyful
Wreath Stamp set, but I've chosen to work with just the dies for my project.



The wreath was die cut from two shades of green card stock and inked lightly to
give it more dimension. The All Lined Up Background was stamped on kraft
with white pigment ink, then the panel was adhered to a card base.



I added the wreath, berries, then finished off the card with the two part sentiment.

 By now you know the drill: Visit today's Countdown post at My Favorite Things
for more peeks at the October Release, and leave a comment there for a chance
to win a $75 prize!

  
        

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Donna! I love the color combo, the subtle patterned background, the sponged wreath, the white berry accent, and the way you placed the sentiment strip (under "J")!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card will bring peace to the recipients. I like how you added color to the leaves so they are not so flat looking. Love the font of the "Joy".

    ReplyDelete