Thursday, October 31, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #346


CAS(E) this Sketch #346 is a new sketch from me and it looks like this.




Here's my take on it.



I stamped and colored the elf, then trimmed around the border to form a
Polaroid. A green strip of card stock was adhered to a card base and the Polaroid
was popped up over it.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, Nov 7th and as the
weekly winner you'll be invited to guest with us on a future sketch.



4 comments:

  1. That sweet Elfie landed in my mail box this week, Donna - thanks for the darling inspiration!! Toot cute!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Elf's Polaroid is just so cute and makes me smile, Donna! Great color matching of the strip and the hat!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really inspired me this week Donna! I loved the matching strip, clothing and eyes in that clear bright green. The 'photo' of the elf was so dynamic with him hanging upside down jingling his bell too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete