Monday, January 27, 2014

Valentine Love Notes from Avery Elle


This week, Jamie said "anything goes" so I'm sharing a project using the new
LOVE NOTES POCKET DIE that was designed exclusively for Avery Elle by
my teammate--the awesome Nina Yang!

I cut them out of some Valentine-ish papers and and used the bracket die
that comes with the set, to add a decorative edge.


I also cut out the LOVE tag from FILL IN THE BLANKS in a contrasting color
and adhered them before I assembled the pocket.


After that, it was just a matter of adding a little twine bow on the side and inserting
a square piece of chocolate which happens to be the perfect size for the pocket.
How cute is that?


There are a ton of ways to use the pocket die, but I'll be using it as favors
to hand out to my once-a-month lunch buddies for Valentine's Day.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and please be sure to stop by Nina's blog  
to see her Avery Elle project.


AVERY ELLE PRODUCTS USED:

16 comments:

  1. Oooooh, Donna! These pockets make me soooooo happy! <3 Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute for words!!!! I love little adorable pockets full of candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorbs!! (am I allowed to use that word?!!). Perfect Valentines for your monthly lunch friends! Love how you used the bracket to jazz up the edge. Sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for mass production and just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soooo much fun Donna, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific "LOVE" pockets, Donna - pretty colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heavenly pockets!! Love the packaging so much....and that Ghiradelli chocolate wouldn't hurt, either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally need this die like yesterday!!! cute pockets! will have to think getting this die now!

    ReplyDelete