Monday, January 6, 2014

Avery Elle Love Notes


Today I'm showcasing Avery Elle's Love Notes, a unique set
with a ton of mix and match sentiments and icons, perfect for Valentine's Day.


And here's my card.


I gold embossed the sentiment and paired it with a couple of
ink distressed feathers and a few gold sequins for some sparkle.

Head over to the Avery Elle blog where Jamie has a sneak peek of
some new products she'll be introducing at CHA this week!

And please be sure to visit Nina's blog for more inspiration.
Thanks so much for stopping by!


AVERY ELLE PRODUCTS USED:

14 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Donna! Love the distressed feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant, beautiful simplicity...my mouth is still hanging open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these new stamp sets! You work magic with those feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colours with gold so much!! Perfect card Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous...love the feathers and all of the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Donna! I love how you used gold embossing powder for the sentiment and that you paired it with those pretty feathers...so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous Donna. Love the bright feathers with the gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning colors and I love the gold sentiment! Great layout too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love your fabulous inked up feathers!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOOOOOOOOVE your creations, Donna! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you create those feathers! BEAUTIFULLY done:)

    Miss you soooooo much! Hope you are doing well <3
    THANKS so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love <3 You made my day! HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. NO ONE does beautiful feathers like you Donna! Another stunning and perfect card to inspire us! :-)

    ReplyDelete