Thursday, January 9, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch 59

 (Note: Scroll down or click here for my CASE Study Challenge post Thank you!)

And......we're back! Here's the first sketch of the year, brought to you by Leigh.


I flipped the sketch and did a super liberal take. Here's my card.


Of course the feathers in Leigh's sketch doesn't have to be feathers,
but I knew they would be on my card. I even added another feather, just because.
The sentiment and splatters are by Mama Elephant. all stamped in Delicata Golden Glitz.
I even tapped the tips of the feathers in that yummy ink just for a bit of interest.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch
and play along with us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, January 16.

Thanks so much for visiting today!


19 comments:

  1. You work such magic with feathers, Donna! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The queen of feathers strikes again! Stunning! I am curious about your feather collection....you'll have to tell us how many dies/stamps you have. I'm quite curious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking card Donna, the feathers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty Donna! I just love when you combine colors :) Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh-my-holy-moly-gorgeous!!! LOVE EVERYTHING!!! I need some of that Delicata Gold - it's going to the top of my wishlist, and the colours you used on the feathers are incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning card, Donna! I love all the touches of gold...it's so elegant! I also love how you blended the colors on your feathers...so beautiful, and such a lovely take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you get your splatter so perfect...just reminds me of thst cute paper smooches bird csrd...perfect splatter every time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the touch of gold with those aqua marine shades !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All right, Donna, I'm gonna have to ask Leigh if she designed that sketch just for you!! I would have been slightly disappointed if you had not used a feather for this one (although the disappointment wouldn't have lasted for long because I know whatever you created would have been wonderful!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whenever I see feathers, I think of you. No matter how you design a card with feathers, it is always a treat to look at. This is no exception! The greens/blues are beautiful, and your golden touch is exquisite! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeously inked, gold tipped feathers! This card is amazing...I agree with Kelly...this sketch was perfectly designed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love this! The little gold feather tips and splatters. It is all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Your feathers are perfect!
    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your inking is SUPERB (as always)!! Love your Midas Touch, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YOU do the most Awesome things with those Feathers!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Love your multicolored feathers and the sweet ink splotches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely gorgeous, Donna! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete