Saturday, July 13, 2024

Color Throwdown #801

It seems I've found a little more time to craft since preschool has ended for
our granddaughters. It was a great year as we head into summer with hopefully
 some crafting time for Grandma.
 
I decided to join Color Throwdown #801 since some Concord & 9th goodies
arrived and I was looking forward to playing with them.


And here's my card using Poolside Dies.


I realize that's a lot of blue in the background so I may be disqualified even though
it's a shade of blue. I tried embossing the waves on white and it just didn't look good,
so blue it was. 

I assembled the girl and popped her up on the inner tube. The sentiment was stamped
before embossing and I'm glad it's readable. Clear drops finished off the card.

My next project is to make her interactive. A task for when I have more time.
Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm off to link this up--if I remember how to do it.



3 comments:

  1. I love your use of aqua for the water, Donna - what a fabulous card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! I love it! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete