Monday, July 15, 2024

Inspired by Challenge #297 -- SEASHELLS

 
The challenge theme for this week's Inspired by Challenge is SEASHELLS.
 Here's the challenge graphic and Laurel's sketch.


And here's my card, with inspiration from both the sketch and colors.


I've been having fun with C&9th's latest release. Putting together these mini
Poolside sunbathers was challenging because of their size, and in the end I chose 
three of them per the sketch.
 
I adhered them onto a sandy, torn edge panel and stamped the sentiment.
Clear drops finished off the card.
 
I have about a dozen more of the sunbathers and hope I can use them up on a
future project They're so cute! Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Love how you were inspired! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be laying on the beach feeling the ocean breezes like these folks!

    ReplyDelete