Saturday, October 16, 2021

Inspired by Challenge #191 -- I'd Fall for You

Once again it's leaves that drew me to Inspired By Challenge #191--I'd Fall for You.
Check out their cute prompt.
 

 I chose to go with Laurel's sketch.
 

I kept it simple and substituted a large maple leaf for the circular element.
A panel was embossed with a woodgrain pattern and I used a scissors to distress
the edges.

The Stamp Market's "fall" was cut from dark brown card stock and the secondary
"happy" was white embossed, trimmed, and adhered to the panel.


Thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Yep, I've FALLen alright! How did that scripty fall die get by me??
    Thanks so much for adding your lovely Maple to our gallery, Donna - such wonderful colors!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS, you always have the perfect colors to warm the seasons, I could NOT love this more! Thank you for inspiring us @IB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wood grain background, the wonderful die cut sentiment and that gorgeous leaf all add up to one incredible card! Thanks for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete