Thursday, March 22, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #264


Chrissy brings us this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #264.


Here's my take on it. I went the easy route with my stash of neglected washi tape.


I tore off three different designs and adhered them to a white card base, then
went with a fun sentiment from My Favorite Things. Done! Probably the
fastest card I've ever made, ever. It took me longer to stamp the washi tape
which has a pretty slick surface--Archival ink for the win!

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of my creative teammates
interpreted the sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday
March 29th and as the weekly winner, you'll be invited to guest with us on
a future sketch! Hope to see you in the gallery!


5 comments:

  1. Words to live by, according to my husband! Such a cute card, Donna...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think washi tape makes the world go 'round! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the washi tape, Donna! What a cool and think-outside-the-box idea to stamp the sentiment on the tape!! Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete