Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Blog Named Hero ♥s Avery Elle


It's collaboration week at A Blog Named Hero and Avery Elle is teaming up
with Hero Arts to show how these two companies can blend together.

This is also my first post as a member of the Avery Elle design team!
I was speechless when Jamie invited me to join and couldn't pass up the chance
to create cards with high quality products from Avery Elle.
Here's my card.


I love the large bloom from Avery Elle's Petals & Stems and paired it with
the large sentiment from Hero Arts against their trendy Tweed Background.

Most of Avery Elle's stamps come with free cut files
but I chose to fussy cut the images and attached them with dimensional foam.

Stop by A Blog Named Hero all this week to see more
fabulous fusion between Avery Elle and Hero Arts.
You could win a $30 gift voucher to Avery Elle just for commenting.
The more you comment, the better your chances of winning!

SUPPLIES:

22 comments:

  1. Donna we couldn't be happier to have you on the team! Love you beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Avery Elle DT! Gorgeous card - I love the gentle background against the bold bright floral image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you're joining Avery Elle!!! They are lucky to have you♥ Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this, Donna! Such a great combination of stamps and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite Avery Elle stamp - tops on my list! Congrats on joining the DT! Are you still floating up there in Moxie Fab land? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna I love your card and congratulations on your new post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Donna - congrats on the new "job" - can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a HUGE week for you!!!!! This news is fantastic and you are perfect for the gig! So excited for you Donna!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big congrats Donna! Looking forward to seeing all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AE is SO lucky to have oyu on board! I can't wait to be inspired by you and the AE stamps! You sure did a perfect match for the stamps! Love the fussy cutting and use of background! Gorgeous card, Donna! And thank you SO much for the mail (it came yesterday)!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!!!!!! Welcome to the team, Donna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Doing the happy dance that you are on the Avery Elle team!! you enabled me on their stamps and i love seeing your work using their stamps. love love your beautiful card! that also remind me that i need to ink up those stamps more often! =) hope you have a wonderful rest of the week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elegant and beautiful. Love the colors here! Congratulations on joining the Avery Elle design team! I am sure you will do awesome job with their products!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Huge congrats on joining the DT Donna, this is one gorgeous card... Love that bkgd too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! Lucky you and so well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well now I'm waiting for one more really big piece of news from you this week ... it's always comes in three's, right?! SO HAPPY for you and your new spot with Avery Elle! You will really shine :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree, we are LUCKY to have you! Welcome to the team Donna!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome Donna. Well done on joining the team

    ReplyDelete
  19. Donna--- CONGRATS on your new DT spot!! AMAZING! You are top notch!!!

    LOOOOOOOOOVE this card--LOVE the papers and the inks...the stamps...LOVE it all!! YOU always knock my socks off:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay! Huge congrats to you, Donna! They are so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete