Monday, November 26, 2012

believe!

Here's a card featuring Berry from Stacey Yacula's Sweetest Season collection.


Berry was colored with Copics and turned into a Polaroid. I attached it to a woodgrain embossed card base and tied some coordinating ribbon. Isn't he the sweetest?

You can find Berry and the rest of the Sweetest Season at Purple Onion Designs.
Remember to use the code HOL2012 at the checkout to receive 
a 25% discount on all stamps
It's a sweet deal that expires on Sunday, December 2nd.

SUPPLIES:

19 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this!! I forgot I have him...need to Ink Him up I LOVE what you did with him!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Love this snowman image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Donna :o). Your snow man is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, Donna! That snowman is so cute, and I love the way you added the ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made him irrisitable! Good color combo too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore the colors, Donna!!!! The ribbons and Polaroid are YUMMY!! Berry sure is SWEET~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, what a sweetie! I love how he's waving to the camera, and how the ribbon matches his nose and button!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute snowman. Love the idea of making it a polaroid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, that is charming. I love how you always keep it simple and artistic...so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, Donna! I love the polaroid against the woodgrain texture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! Really love this snowman image! And I love your polaroid.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK, seriously, the orange is FAB on your kraft base!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seen this on Moxie Fab! Love that snowman! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the shootout on Moxie Fab World, Donna! Your card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete