Sunday, November 25, 2012

A washi Christmas tree

Paper Crafts November 2012 Challenge is to use washi tape on your project and 
I wanted to join in and dehoard my stash of tapes.


After covering a piece of cardstock with different shades of green washi tape,
I diecut PTI's christmas tree and attached it to kraft cardstock that was stamped with
Hero Arts' woodgrain stamp. I added a few gems, a washi tape star, and the sentiment
is from Paper Smooches.

I entered this just under the wire--tomorrow is the deadline!

SUPPLIES:

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a WINNER to me!!! That washi tape is perfect for a Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Donna! I love that background stamp too, very subtle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, your washi Christmas tree is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your delightful, washi tree, Donna! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, this is so awesome! Such a rockin' idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun mix of tapes on your card Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Donna. What awesome use of your washi tape. Love the delightful look of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna you are amazing. I love your tree. I like washi tape but never know what to do with it. Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is genius!! I was so busy with turkey, etc., I missed a lot! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are an inspiration, my friend! love your washi tree!

    ReplyDelete