Wednesday, October 17, 2012

CFC74--Put Your ♥ Into It

                                        
CASual Fridays Challenge #74 is to use a heart on your project. Easy peasy.
I think we all own at least one heart stamp. The most difficult part 
of the challenge is deciding which one(s) to use.


I decided to ink up four of Papertrey Ink's Heart 2 Heart mini hearts with four colors
of distress inks. I just stamped all four of them, not really worrying about
placement or how distressed they look, and I was pleased with the result.

My daughter doesn't like the distressed inking on the hearts. She said it
"doesn't look like hearts" but I think they do. Oh well...

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!
I'll be taking a little family vacation, so I'll see you when I return...

SUPPLIES:

19 comments:

  1. So sweet, love how this turned out. Your hearts are perfectly placed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the hearts look great with the distress ink! I love the way you placed them in the card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute look! the rounded edges really have such a "clean" impact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna what a perfect CAS card, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hearts are adorable, Donna! Lovely CAS card! Enjoy your vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Donna! I like the grunginess of the heart images, especially because they're balanced by the sharpness of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Really love those hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, Donna! Love the colors and different styles of each heart! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Donna! Love those colourful hearts. Such a gorgeous CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute Donna. Your choice of colours for your hearts is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous and I love the way the hearts turned out:) x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. you make CAS card look EASY! Love this, Donna! So glad that you join the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome CAS card! I love the distressed look of those hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute, Donna - amazing color combo! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Donna, you never cease to amaze me with your clean and simple cards...lovely!! Sheer loveliness!! So glad you were a part of this week's challenge at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOOOOOOOVE this Such a Sweet Card D! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. this makes me smile! love the colors you used. awesome card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete