Teammie Jen M brings us this week's Freshly Made Sketches #746 and it's a fun one.
I love this sketch and years ago, I made some cards with the same general design
A square card base with a circular element on the top that, when added, becomes
an A2 sized card.
My circular element was Papertrey Ink's wood slice that I decorated with
leaves and blooms from the set. After folding a cream colored card base into
a 4.25" square, I adhered the wood slice over the fold.
I found a scrap of embossed leaves, adhered it per the sketch and added the
sentiment. A last minute decision was to add some white splatters to help balance
the wood slice.
Visit Freshly Made Sketches to see how the rest of the team interpreted Jen's sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card by
Monday, July 27th at 3PM EST. Hope to see you in the gallery!



No comments:
Post a Comment