Monday, September 6, 2021

Altenew September 2021 Inspiration Challenge

I found some time to enter Altenew's September 2021 Inspiration Challenge after 
seeing the color palette and photo by Altenew team member Laurie. She shared that
she shot the pic from her patio--what a green thumb she has!


I decided to play with my favorite Altenew stencils--Hill Blossoms Layering Stencil Set
on a slimline card. Here's how I was inspired.


My original plan was to make a one layer card but my inky fingers got in the way 
so I ended up die cutting the images and adhered them to a slimline panel. I added 
the die cut  "hello" and stamped the secondary sentiment beneath it.


The panel was adhered to a slimline card base and finished off with clear sequins.
 I have to add that the "hello" was part of a set that's discontinued. I didn't realize
it until I was trying to link the product. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. OH NO! I love that hello... oh heck, I love every petal, and leave of this pretty slimline card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love the large white space you left for those stunning flowers. That hello die is really pretty. I don't need another one but it might have to go on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Donna! I love that you made the most of the slim card design!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete