Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Let the Sparkle Begin With Spellbinders



My friends at Spellbinders sent me a few goodies to play with from their new
SPARKLING CHRISTMAS COLLECTION which went live on August 10th.

I chose S4-1064 Kaleidoscope Christmas Tree and S4-1065 Christmas Mix and 
Match Sentiments which paired perfectly together.



The Christmas Tree is a set of three dies that layer beautifully to form a
simple or intricate tree, complete with a star topper. After die cutting the
pieces, I inked them up in cool greens and blues in ombré fashion, then
spattered them with gold ink.

I layered two of the pieces and adhered the star which was cut from gold
card stock. The sentiment was also cut from gold card stock and I assembled
the tree and sentiment on a black card base for a dramatic holiday look.


For my second project I changed up the colors on the pieces and layered only
two of the three trees. I cut the script sentiment out of gold card stock and
stamped a secondary sentiment above it. Sequins finished off the tree and card.
 
Visit Spellbinders and see the entire Sparkling Collection and grab a few to
get a head start on your holiday cards and projects!