Monday, April 27, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #75--Spectacular Skies


I can thank "sheltering at home" and housekeeping for discovering stamps
and dies that I've accumulated for YEARS, prompting me to enter some 
new-to-me challenges.

I have a few Lawn Fawn stamps that go way back so I went through my stash
to enter the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #75 using three different sets 
on my project.


https://www.lawnfawnatics.com/challenges/lawn-fawnatics-challenge-75-spectacular-skies




I masked off a portion of a card front and ink distressed a sky with three
colors of Hero Arts Reactive Inks. The little critter from Really High Five was
popped up on the card and I substituted an umbrella from Hello Baby.




A couple of clouds and a two part sentiment were added and the card was
finished off with a rounded corner.

Ok, so it's not a spectacular sky but I had fun nonetheless.
Thanks for stopping by!

* * *

Edited to add: My card was featured on Lawn Fawn's Fawny Friday!



Thanks so much, Lawn Fawn!

7 comments:

  1. Truly darling... I'll say it again: Lawn Fawn looks so good on you, Donna! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so CUTE. I always love your ink blending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so CUTE!! I LOVE your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet - reminds me of Mary Poppins! Gorgeous sky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun and cute, Donna! I love high places, so I want to be that fox! :-)
    Your warm color sky is so beautiful!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so adorable!! i love that fox!!! and the strip of ink blending is goooooorgeous! i love the soft, warm colors! reminds me of a sunset! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Spectacular Skies challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete