Monday, January 13, 2020

CASology #359--REPEAT


I'm joining CASology this week with the cue word REPEAT.




And here's my pretty straight forward card.




This card came together in about 5 minutes. Using the MISTI, I stamped the 
"thanks" once with Versafine Clair Onyx Black, then moved the card up 1/2" 
and did some second generation stamping. Moved it up another 1/2", "huffed" 
on the stamp to reactivate the ink, and I was quite pleased with the opacity. 

I stamped the second part of the sentiment in red ink, and even found a small 
heart in my stash. I thought about leaving it as is but added the strip of patterned 
paper to balance out the card, then called it done. 

It feels like a belated Christmas for me as I "discover" stamps and dies that
I bought a while ago (or were gifted to me!) and I'm finding time to play with.
Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:

11 comments:

  1. What a great "thank you" card! Love the layout... Question...why can't I "Pin" this card? I get your posts through Bloglovin, thinking this might have something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Donna! Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Perfect CAS style! Love how the repeated sentiment fades to the pop of red! Thank you for joining our "REPEAT" challenge at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You say "straight forward" and I say "perfect"!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I love the simplicity of the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, super, Donna ma. Thank you for joining us at CASology. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever way to make a quick CAS card, Donna!
    You did a great job with the second and especially the third generation stamping. The gray opacity is perfect!
    The pop of red is so pretty!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love this, Donna! Your generation stamping is perfect and thanks for the tip - hadn't thought about huffing on the stamp before for the third generation. Brilliant! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply perfect, Donna! Genius, really! :)
    Thanks so much for taking the time to play along with us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete