Thursday, September 12, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #339


Are you ready to play along with CAS(E) this Sketch?
Here's this week's Sketch #339 courtesy of Chrissy,




And here's my take on it.




I substituted a leaf for the corner image and stamped both the card base
and square with a woodgrain design. I stamped the sentiment and popped
up the square on the card base.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch for more inspiration from the rest of the team and
join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, September 19th and as the
weekly winner, you'll be invited to join us on a future sketch!


7 comments:

  1. This is so fabulously CAS! Love the colors, love the incredible texture from your perfectly lined up woodgrain image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card...colors are perfect! I'm having a problem though when clicking on anything in your supply list. I just get a link to "Link Deli" website. Frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariyn! Thanks for letting me know about LinkDeli. I'll try to contact them and see if they have a solution.

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty!! I love that you stamped both the green and the kraft, then put them together like this. It looks FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the simple beauty of this design, Donna. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card has a sense of warmth, Donna! The fall leaf is so pretty and I love the woodgrain pattern is continuous over the green sponged panel.
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete