Wednesday, August 14, 2019

MFT August Vault Release Day 2



 My second project for the August Vault Release uses the All Star High Top Die-namics.
I was SO excited about this die because I just missed it when it was first released.



High top sneakers are a classic footwear and I updated the look by ink distressing
the shoe in three colors of distress ink: Spiced Marmalade, PIcked Raspberry, and
Wilted Violet. All the other pieces were cut from white card stock and
assembled on the shoe. 



The eyelets were a challenge to die cut then adhere to the shoe, but the final
outcome is so realistic, it was totally worth it. I even added shoelaces! I popped
up the shoe, stamped the sentiment and added a strip of patterned paper.
For a bit of texture, I added a few white stars around the shoe.

We hope you love the Vault Release as much as we do and that you'll find 
something old or new to add to your inventory. The monthly Vault Release
will only be available for a limited time so grab your favorites before they're gone
for good! Happy shopping!



3 comments:

  1. Love that hightop and the sentiment set is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely buy this cool pair of high tops, if they were for sale in a store, Donna! The colors, the eyelets, and the shoelaces are just wonderful! The white-on-white star background is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete