Friday, June 14, 2019

Paper Smooches Cuppa Sunshine


Have you seen Paper Smooches' June 2019 Release? It's just bursting with
sunshine goodness! I may have squealed when I saw the Cuppa Sunshine dies
and the samples from the design team convinced me that I "needed" it.
Here's my first card using the new dies. Isn't that mug the cutest?



I ink distressed the solid cup piece with the new Hero Arts Reactive Inks.
They blend so smoothly over white card stock. The overlay was cut from white 
card stock and adhered over the solid piece.




Smiley faces were stamped on the sun and cloud. The mug was grounded with a strip 
of green patterned paper and finished off with the sentiment and rising steam.



I wish that I had a mug like this--it would definitely make every day great! 😉
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:


6 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Love the distress inking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna I DO think we need an actual cup just like this one!! So darling... you've given it just a perfect bit of your signature blending!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a happy card! I have to agree with you - I "need" this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, thanks for sharing this delightful card and this cuppa die...I agree with you-it's a "must have." tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful card, Donna! The adorable cup with your beautiful ink-distressing makes me smile. Yes, we do need an actual cup of this! :-)
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete