Friday, May 3, 2019

2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2019/05/2019-spring-summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-2/

It's my favorite season of the year--a Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Shanna Slater
designed the most perfect logo with a Spring/Summer theme. I LOVE the little
cactus in the polka dot teacup--it's just too cute!


I made a quick shaped card using the Sizzix Mug die and Altenew's wide washi tape.
The beauty of washi tape is that it sticks to card stock. I adhered a piece to white
card stock before die cutting the mug and handle.



The "coffee" inside the cup was cut and colored in with Copic markers then adhered
to the top of the mug. The sentiment was stamped on an oval piece and I added a small
pink heart. The piece was adhered to the mug.

Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the hop! Caffeinated hugs to Amy and
her brew crew for a job well done on another successful hop!

18 comments:

  1. Oh wow -- I love your beautiful floral shape card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this is just gorgeous! That washi tape is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Donna. I love the shape and those gorgeous flowers. Just lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous tall card. The colors and print are just gorgeous! Thanks for hopping along with us!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is delightful, Donna. Love that sentiment! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's beautiful washi Donna! Such a fun design...I'm always a fan of shaped cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Donna... that is one gorgeous coffee cup!!! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shaped cup design and I love all the flowers on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cup and love the tallness of the die. Great paper choice and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful floral mug, Donna! Another fantastic use of your washi tape.
    I'd love to chat with you over coffee someday in Tokyo, Hawaii, or LA!
    Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific use of washi tape. The colors are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shaped card. Beautiful colors and a wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete