Tuesday, June 26, 2018

MFT June Hits & HIghlights--Crazy for Cocktails



    
For this month's Hits & Highlights, the Creative Team was challenged to create
projects with a cocktail theme.


I was thinking pink, combining the Martini Shaker with a pink flamingo
on a shaker card. After ink distressing the bottom of a watercolor panel,
I spritzed water to create a "fizzy" look, then splashed on watered down pink ink.


The martini was constructed and filled with sequins, then adhered on to
the panel. The sentiment was white embossed and distressed lightly with
gray ink, then trimmed into segments and adhered to the card. I finished off
the card with the flamingo and pink sequins.

Visit the Hits & Highlights post at My Favorite Things to see how the rest of
the Creative Team took on the Crazy for Cocktails challenge!



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Donna! I love all the pink, especially how you created your "fizzy" look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love this, it's perfect! Definitely fabulous!! I love the fabulous flamingo with the martini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created a gorgeous and dreamy pink background, Donna! I LOVE the "fizzy" look! The sequin filled martini glass is so sparkly and fun. Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Donna! Never have a wanted a Cosmo as much as right now!!! Too bad it's only 10:42am.

    ReplyDelete