Thursday, May 10, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #271


CAS(E) this Sketch #271 is a little something from me, and it looks like this.


Here's my take on it.


Clouds were stenciled on a piece of watercolor card stock and a strip of grass
was adhered on the bottom. The stork was stamped, colored with Copics, cut
with the matching Die-namics, then popped up on the card. I finished off
the card with the stamped sentiment.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the
sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, May 17th
and as the winner, you could be guesting with us on a future sketch!



3 comments:

  1. Great sketch, Donna, and I love your take on it, too! Super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! I LOVE how you used the stork as the vertical element from the sketch. GENIUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet take on the sketch, Donna! What I love about your sketch challenge cards is that your layout is so natural that I don't see the original sketch (I hope it makes sense.) This one is a great example.
    The Blueprint Sketch sky and the stenciled clouds are so pretty and your Copic coloring (stork) is amazing. Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete