Wednesday, May 9, 2018

MFT Just Add Color




Each month I usually color the Pure Innocence image first. I always look forward
to seeing the design of the month and the images are simple to color and always cute.

I used a combination of Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils to color this month's
I Love You a Bunch. I'll admit to being a bit lazy and just "tapped" the bouquet with 
Copics, not coloring each flower individually.



With apologies to artist Heather Ellis, I added some "bangs" on her, because I mistakenly
 colored outside the line on her forehead. I've seen some stampers like Amy Young add a 
few wisps of hair on their Pure Innocence images and I've always wanted to try that. 
And now I did!




Here's the finished card using the little girl if you missed it earlier.


I can hardly wait to see next month's Pure Innocence image.
Thanks for stopping by today!