Tuesday, April 10, 2018

MFT and Friends--April 2018 Release



My Favorite Things MFT & Friends, formerly Release Replay, is a monthly
feature where the Creative Team (and special guests!) shares fresh ideas and more
inspiration with the newest release.

For my project, I chose to create an interactive card using the Toad-ally Awesome
set that I colored earlier.


The background was made by "smooshing" Distress inks on watercolor card stock
and cutting the panel with the wonky stitched dies. The toad was positioned on
the card and the sentiments were stamped above and below him.

A mini Action Wobbler was adhered to the frog then adhered to the card. I added
googly eyes on the toad and a sprinkling of sequins around him.

Please visit today's post at My Favorite Things for more inspiration from 
the rest of the team.



6 comments:

  1. Love the puddle of water background for your CUTE frog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Donna! Your smooshed background really makes your little guy pop and I love all the movement you created with the mini wobble...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous puddle of fun ... my imagination had already made him hop for joy, but the wobble makes your card that much for fun, Donna! Toad-ily!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute and fun! When the toad wobbles, his eye balls move around too. I love the beautiful smooshed Distress ink background and the way you sandwiched the toad with the sentiments! Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete