Wednesday, February 1, 2017

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challege #318

Are you ready for this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge?
Meet Sketch #318.


Here's my literal take on it, and another excuse to use Birdie Brown's adorable otter.


After cutting a strip of Summer Splash card stock, I used the scallop die and
die cut a wavy edge. The otter and fish were colored with Copics and cut with the
matching dies. I added a strip of patterned paper per the sketch, adhered the
images, and finished off with the punny sentiment.

Visit the Card Challenges blog for all the details on how you can win up to a
$20 MFT gift voucher as the winner of the challenge! Hope  you can join us!




4 comments:

  1. Cute, Donna. I love the scalloped waves. I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww...I need to ink up this set! Thanks for the adorable inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH that is sweet as can be! Such a cute cute card Donna!! :)

    ReplyDelete