Wednesday, May 18, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #281


It's time for a new sketch from My Favorite Things. Here's Sketch #281.

So many possibilities with this simple sketch, and I stayed pretty close to it.
 

I started out by stamping Balloon Strings on white card stock with gray ink
then cut out a panel with the rectangle element from Blueprints 24. I adhered
the panel to a top folding Stone Gray card base.

A circle was cut from watercolor card stock and ink distressed with two
Distress inks and spattered with water. I sketched in some grass with Copics
and dotted in flowers with a white pigment pen.


The bunny was colored with Copics and cut with the matching dies and
adhered to the circle. I adhered the circle and sentiment strip and finished
off the card with a few enamel dots.

For more inspiration and all the details on the challenge, visit the MFT
Card Challenges blog. Join the challenge for your chance at winning up to
a $20 MFT gift voucher!



6 comments:

  1. love your beautiful scene Donna! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one just gave me a tear, or two ... as precious as it could be - ditto that sentiment!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this card. Very well put together... and it leaves a tear or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Donna! I want to make one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ADORABLE!! I LOVE the way you did the background on that scene and that sentiment is oh so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and this stamp set is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for your much appreciated comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...