Monday, October 14, 2013

Avery Elle Texture Tiles--Be Cute








Today I'm showcasing TEXTURE TILES--BE CUTE, a new set in the
Texture Tiles series designed by my teammie, Nina Yang


It's a versatile set for creating your own backgrounds
or if you just want to add a bit of texture to your card. Here's how I used it.


Would you believe I used stamps from four Avery Elle sets?
The dotted tile was stamped in Wet Cement Mid Tone ink and I like
 the mottled look which gives it even more texture.

The branch and die are from LAURELS, the birds are from LET IT SNOW,
and the sentiment is from LOTS OF LOVE.
See the yummy cardstock? It's the new SILVER FOX which is quickly becoming
my newest favorite neutral color of cardstock.

Please be sure to stop by Nina's blog to see her Avery Elle project.
Thanks for stopping by!

AVERY ELLE PRODUCTS USED:

18 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love how you used the tile as the backdrop for those birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic backdrop for those birds, I love the different shades in the inking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeek! So simple, yet so full of sweetness - I just love how you make that happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shaded inking on the background, a very sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete

  5. fantastic subtle background for the colorful birds. Sweet card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Those birds and little laurel they're sitting on make me smile and that fab background is totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, this is fabulous! Love the sharp design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, this is totally adorable and so versatile! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love dots which are usually casual but I love the way you dressed them up great job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is so cool, Donna. Love the simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute as Donna. This is a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely darling card, Donna! I love those sweet little birds with this background...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ACK! This is totally the cutest thing ever! You inspire me so Mz. Donna!!! Less is MORE for sure. You are a genius! Hope you're having a good week. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the MOST ADORABLE CARD....LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gah - so sweet. Wonderful combination of images. LOVE the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those cheerful little birds on the neutral polka dots - and a perfect sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent and helpful post… I am so glad to left comment on this. This has been a so interesting ..I appreciate your effort..
    new tiles | Adorable design

    ReplyDelete