Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hello, COLOR!

Are you entering any of Moxie Fab World's Handmade Cards Week challenges?
I've decided to enter this in the Color Media Challenge. I hope it qualifies.


I'm big on ink distressing and I love how overlapping colors creates new colors.
After inking up scraps of white cardstock, I die cut Savvy Stamps' Hello word bubble
 thrice and mounted them on a kraft card base. A few enamel dots were added
and this card just makes me happy! Must be the rainbow.

You have a little over a week to enter this and the other
Handmade Cards Week Challenges over at Moxie Fab World.
Hope to see you in the gallery!


24 comments:

  1. Great card, love the way the colors come together ... definitely happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, funky and modern! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! The bright colours graduating into each other are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blending!! Those colours make me happy too! What a sweet way to say hello!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love! You totally rock distress ink combinations... So fun and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so FUN, Donna! I love how all of your shading adds so much pop to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of colors....they deliver even more punch on the kraft paper card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, Donna! The colors totally go with the exclamations in your speech bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Donna... what a beauty. It makes me happy too, just looking at it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, Donna! Your blending is seamless :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card would make anyone happy Donna! The colors are so yummy agains that kraft and I love the die cuts!
    Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome colors! I love how they blend together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These colours are amazing! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love love this.... have to learn the perfection in selecting right colors from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Donna! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete