Welcome to Avery Elle's August/September Release Blog Hop!
because a $25 gift certificate to the Avery Elle store is up for grabs to one lucky commenter.
Joining us this month is Suzanne Dahlberg, winner of the June AEI♥U Challenge.
First, here are a couple of cards using the new Aim High stamps and matching dies,
which were suggested by my teamie Chunyuan. It's a fun set of trendy arrows and
matching sentiments that can be used for a variety of occasions.
I went the birthday route.
To celebrate our August/September Release, Avery Elle is giving away
a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win, just comment on this post.
There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
This giveaway is void where prohibited.
You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5, or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning.
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps)
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle) and share us with your friends. Make sure they tell us that you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest.
- Become a blog follower through Feedly or Bloglovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
You have until midnight Sunday August 11th to enter. The winner will be announced
on the Avery Elle blog on Monday, August 12th.
All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store NOW!
Now hop over to Kasia's blog for more inspiration.
If there's a broken link, head over to Avery Elle for the complete list of participants.