Our teammie Verena brings us Freshly Made Sketches #748 and it looks like this.
Herewith is my loose interpretation of the sketch. I'm not sure why, but I mentally
struggled with this user friendly sketch.
For the background I embossed a panel wih a Sizzix 3D folder. I chose a
Feathered Friend from PTI and didn't add his legs so he could perch on
Can you see the sketch? I hope so! Remember you can always use whatever
shape elements you wish. I'm sure you all have better ideas than me!
If so, come and join the challenge! Visit Freshly Made Sketches to see how the
rest of the team worked Verena's sketch and play along. You have until Monday,
August 10th at 3PM EST to link up your card.


I see no sign of struggle here, my friend! It's perfect right down to the last feather! (Loose was the mood I was in, too!)
ReplyDelete=]