Friday, December 1, 2023

Guest Designer Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #24 -- SNOWMAN

 
Me and my gnomies were chosen as the Top Pick for Caffeinated Christmas Card  
Challenge #22  and I was invited to guest for the last challenge of the year with the 
theme of SNOWMAN.

 
The prize sponsor for this month is Frantic Stamper
 
 
 Fran is generously offering this trio of goodies to the winner:
 



My card uses one of my favorite snowpeople from Paper Smooches and all patterned 
paper is from  Catherine Pooler's Daily Grind which is sadly discontinued. 
I love his plaid attire!


The sentiment is from Catherine Pooler (also discontinued) and I stamped it 
before running the card through a falling snow embossing folder. To finish off the card, 
I added a mug from a Casual Fridays set and some snowflakes from my snowflake stash.
 
Kim Hughes closed her Paper Smooches shop and blog three years ago, but you can 
now find some of her products at Queen & Co and a few Catherine Pooler products 
can be found at Frantic Stamper.

* * *

Huge thanks to Amy and Lisa for the invite and we hope you'll join the last
challenge of the year. You have until 11:55PM PST on December 25th, 2023
to link up your caffeinated creations.
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm not one for hats - but I'd wear his scarf any day of the week, Donna! LOve the colors in that wonderful plaid - and also your little snow dude! Congratulations on your well-deserved win, my friend!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE your project so much! Love the mix of products for such an adorable design. Thanks so much for joining us this month Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Your snowman is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the win, Donna! That is one of the all-time cutest snowflakes & I love the paper piecing! You had the perfect little cup to use for this sweet card! Thanks for stopping by to congratulate me. I still can't quite believe they picked my card!

    ReplyDelete