Monday, October 23, 2023

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #22 -- GNOMES

I'm squeezing in a card for Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #22 with
the challenge theme of GNOMES
 

 My card uses gnomes from a Gnome for the Holidays Kit by Gina K Designs in collaboration 
with Thermo Web that was sold (and sold out) about 3 years ago. I'm glad that I bought a kit
and was able to finally use it for the challenge.


I assembled three gnomes in different colored hats and let each one hold a coffee
mug. I added some snowflakes and stamped the sentiment. Oh, and I gave them some
hands although the kit didn't include any because, how are they supposed to
hold their mugs? Aren't they the cutest?

Ok, I'd better finish and link this up since I have about a day left to do so.
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
* * * * * 
 
Edited to add: My card was chosen as the Top Pick which means I'll be guesting
with them in December! See you then, and thank you, CCCC!
 

3 comments:

  1. oh my stinkin' cute Donna! I adore this! Thank you so much for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, you have dressed these gnomies to the nines, my friend! So cute!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! Super cute!!!! So glad that you joined in the fun!! -Kimberly Wiener

    ReplyDelete