Thursday, March 26, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch #365--You Are Amazing


Chrissy brings us this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #365.
 How cool is this one?




I pretty much followed the sketch with a (retired) pad of Pink Paislee papers.




Must be my recent trip to Japan that inspired me--doesn't this have a "kimono"
feel to it? I should have cut the two larger pieces so they weren't so symmetrical 
but those were the last pieces in the pack so I just went with it.

I stamped and die cut the "you" and white embossed the secondary sentiment,
adhered them to the card and called it done.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted Chrissy's
sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, April 2nd and
as the weekly winner you'll be invited to guest with us on a future sketch!


5 comments:

  1. Love your card, Donna! yes, it does remind me of a kimono, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You paired those papers so well!! STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimono, indeed … gorgeous papers, Donna, and the perfect time to use them!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your paper selection--even if it was limited to what was left of the paper pad. It's given me a great way to use the pile of pieces I have in folders just waiting for an inspiring idea like this one--so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it does look like kimono, Donna! :-) Great combination of the patterned paper.
    Hideko

    ReplyDelete