Saturday, February 8, 2020

Paper Smooches February Challenge--LOVE




Paper Smooches February Challenge theme for the first half of the month is...


My order from Paper Smooches arrived with perfect timing and I decided to use
the new Hearts Stencil on my card.




I originally planned to have a background with different shades of pink hearts,
but decided at the last minute to go rainbow with Hero Arts Reactive Inks.




The panel was trimmed and adhered to a white card base. I chose the label
sentiment and finished off the card with a few sequins.

If time permits, I'm thinking of giving the pink hearts background a try.
Thanks so much for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! LOVE the stenciled panel with the reactive inks. They almost look like they are watercolor!!! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I already loved on this card over at IG, but I just can't stop ogling it, Donna! I may just have to have this stencil - just sayin'! AND the labels! xo
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally crushing over your fabulous hearts, Donna! Like Michele, I may need to go shopping at PS...again!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layered hearts in rainbow colors, Donna! Love the soft stenciling!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done it again, Donna! I love your beautiful ink blended rainbow of hearts! Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches Love Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete