Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Adventure is Calling--MFT December Vault Release Day 2


It's Day 2 of sharing projects from MFT's December Vault Release!

If you missed it during its original release, you can now add Birdie Brown's
Adventure is Calling to your stamp collection.



I loved Birdie Brown's "big girl" images because they were easy to color (for me!) and 
you could always add more details and build up a scene.



I made two cards using the image--one in portrait and the other in landscape view.
On both cards I stamped the skyline over a panel of ink distressed sky. In hindsight
I should have masked the buildings on the second card, before spattering--it looks
like snow during summer......😲

We hope you liked this month's Vault Release and found something new or
something you missed the first time around. Happy shopping!