Thursday, November 2, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #246


Teammie Leigh brings us this week's CAS(E) this Sketch.
Meet Sketch #246.


And here's my take on it.



Three snowflakes were clear embossed on watercolor card stock and ink
distressed. Inks were smooshed on a piece of acetate, sprayed with water
and pressed over the snowflakes. The piece was spattered with water and cut 
with the Mod Rectangle Die, then adhered to a Grout Gray card base. The 
sentiment was cut twice from silver glitter card stock and adhered to the card.

 Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of my teammates interpreted
the sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, 
November 9th and you could be guest designing with us!


MFT Snowflake Splendor

 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like we were on the same wavelength again this week! I love that! And I love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowflakes look so pretty with your watercoloring and I love your die cut sentiment...Beautiful card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty holiday card in bright blue ! Love the light gray cardbase which works so well with the blue shade! Thank you so much for your lovely words on my blog, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love that background! The simple snowflakes and the sentiment just say it all so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete