Wednesday, October 18, 2017

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #355


Here's this week's MFT Wed Sketch Challenge #355.
 

And here's my take on it. Oh, I love a simple sketch!

 

I stamped a Polar Bear, colored him with Copics, then cut him out with the
matching Die-namics. A strip of striped patterned paper was adhered to a 
Grout Gray card base. Icebergs were adhered to the card and the bear was
popped up on top of them. I added the sentiment and finished off the card
with a few white stars.

Visit the Card Challenges blog for all the details on how you can win a
$50 MFT gift voucher as the random winner of the challenge! Hope to see
you in the gallery!



6 comments:

  1. Love this! These products are on my wish list, so it is fun to see another example using them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute take on the sketch, Donna! Perfectly CAS and beautiful coloring with your Copics! I 'need' those Icebergs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Donna! Love your Copic coloring - beautiful shadows and highlights. Polar Bear Pals is one of my favorite stamp sets from last winter. It was sold out for a long time, so I got it in spring! And I got the iceberg dies this summer!:-D Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous in every single detail, Donna! WOW what beautiful icebergs - said no one on the Titanic, ever! I'm saving this one for future reference! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete