Thursday, August 31, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #237


Chrissy brings us this week's CAS(E) this Sketch.
Check out Sketch #237.
 

Here's my take on it--a simple sympathy card.



I saw "gingko leaves" when I first spied the sketch, and sadly, I needed a sympathy
card. Two leaves were ink distressed and adhered to a woodgrain embossed panel.
I spattered on a bit of pearl white paint and popped up the sentiment.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, September 7th.
Hope to see you in the gallery!


5 comments:

  1. Your Ginkgo Leaves are perfect with this sketch, Donna! Love your splatters and the woodgrain background adds just the right amount of texture and interest to your beautiful CAS design! A lovely sympathy card, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card, Donna! The woodgrain embossed panel is perfect for the gingko leaves. The colors of the leaves are so rich and they're ink distressed beautifully - love the greens~ Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I love the Ginkgo leaves on this. Totally perfect for this sketch!! STUNNING card!!

    ReplyDelete