Friday, May 16, 2014

AEI♥U Challenge #7--Botanicals


Here's the new challenge theme over at AEI♥U.

I admit to being "botanically challenged".  I love plants and flowers but they don't love me.
Nine times out of ten, a living plant will not thrive under my watch!
Just sharing some green facts with you. And here's my one layer card.


I stamped the large leaf from Petals and Stems in vine fashion. The berries were made
using the eraser end of a pencil and I used Avery Elle's pigment ink for the best ink coverage
on solid stamps. The sentiment is a discontinued one from Sentimental Swirls,
and I'm hoping that Jamie will revive that stamp set. It's such a pretty font.

Grab your botanical stamps or the free digital stamps and join the challenge.
The prize is an Avery Elle stamp set of your choice!
Visit the AEI♥U Challenge blog to see how my teammates were inspired
and we hope to see you in the Gallery.

AVERY ELLE PRODUCTS USED:

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous :) Love the over lapping of the leaves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and delightful one layer! We are the same when it comes to REAL plants (in fact, a few of my house plants are suffering a slow death right now due to me lack of care)! Well, at least I feed my family well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Fantastic placement, just a perfect composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful card!! The stamp vine won't wilt on you Donna! ;) I must admit I do have a few plants that's doing pretty good in my home, but they could be in much better shape if I didn't pick up stamping!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a Pretty card Donna...I love how you can do Simple perfect every single time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHHHHHHHH! BEAUTIFUL card, Donna! I LOVE the colors and your stamping--- you always knock my socks off! LOVE LOVE LOVE visiting your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Donna! I love that you used only leaves and no flowers. This design would make for cool Christmas cards too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for your much appreciated comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...