Monday, May 6, 2013

Avery Elle Handwritten Notes


Today I'm showcasing one of the new sets for Avery Elle's May release--
Handwritten Notes.  It's a fun set with clever little clarets 
that add versatility to the original sentiment.


I used some speech bubble dies and cut several colors of Avery Elle's
gorgeous heavyweight card stock. I chose some sentiments to fit,
cutting them apart as necessary, and embossed them in white.
They were adhered to a piece of woodgrain card stock and some
punched hearts finished off the card.

That woodgrain card stock is so delicious! I must admit I stared at it 
for a good ten minutes before I could muster up the courage to cut into it. 
It's that yummy! 


You can find Avery Elle stamps and dies in the store and now
 at Ellen Hutson, Simon Says Stamp, i{heart}papers, and Addicted to Rubber Stamps.

Don't forget to stop by Avery Elle to see if YOU are the winner
of the gift certificate from the recent blog hop.
Also, stop by Nina's blog to see more ideas 
with stamps from the May release. You'll be inspired, I'm sure!


SUPPLIES:

25 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Now I'm going to go order this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, your card is amazing...I can see why you waited to cut into that woodgrain cardstock, it looks so cool! I love the colors of your word bubbles...delicious together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a Donna card! You are a perfect fit with this company! I didn't know that AE also sold all those cardstocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is perfect! The colors, design, texture, dimension - all perfect - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, just perfect. Those word bubbles look like they are stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna, thanks for dropping by at my blog - such a lovely surprise whenever you do! Great card, it's so cute and so clever, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, I SO love this card! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Avery Elle is QUICKLY becoming a fave of mine!!
    Beautiful job! (and yes, that woodgrain is the BOMB!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna!
    Cute card! That paper is awesome! Love the bubble sayings.
    Hope all is well!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a CAS beauty! It has textures, colors, and lovely flow to it! I {heart} this, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable!!! Love that woodgrain cardstock, too!! I just made a card mysteriously similar to this the other day...so when you see it later...just remember great minds must think alike:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your colourful speech bubbles, perfectly quirky for this sentiment set :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna how perfect and those Handwritten Notes sentiments are just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You bad enabler you, lol. Need to get me some speech bubbles too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh i love what you've done with those super fun sentiments...the cardstock colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the fun bright colors with the woodgrain background!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful CAS design, Donna - love the color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Donna; Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this!!! Perfectly done D! I need to get some of that Card stock too Such Pretty Colors..... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. must get this set! such a fun and clever card, Donna! LOVE!! hope you have a wonderful week, my friend! love ya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another fabo card! Love it! The texture behind is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness, this card is oodles of cuteness! I LOVE those speech bubbles again the woodgrain- such a creative and fun card!

    ReplyDelete