Friday, August 7, 2009

Meet.....Megan!


Yep, I got her! The newest Wild Sprout from The Greeting Farm named Megan. I trimmed off her head and tilted it a bit...love her ditzy look! I hope to get more Copics for coloring their hair as all the stamped images have the same auburn hair color.

I can't stop coloring these cute images! My new Hero Arts stamp order is on its way from Stamping Online and I can't wait! I used the huge Purple Onion Designs vintage damask background stamp with Versamark ink and love how it turned out. As soon as I get Hero's new cling brocade stamp, I'm planning to stamp more backgrounds this way.

Happy Aloha Friday! Have a great weekend....

7 comments:

  1. Donna this is so cute :D. I love cutting off the dolls heads & then putting them on at different angles. I don't know what that says about me *wink* but it's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan is such a cutie, especially the way you have coloured her. I love to cut off the dolls heads & reattach them on different angles. I don't know what that says about me *wink* but it's a lot of fun :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna... love your colouring in. I HAVE to get some of these stamps. Have sussed out the website. You make them look so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna! You're killing me with all these adorable Greeting Farm stamps you have (& I don't! hehe)

    Love it as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, Donna!! How adorable is this!! Super duper coloring job, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this...Now I think i NEED Megan too!!!!Way too cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Donna! She is precious! Love the Damask background! :-)

    ReplyDelete