Thursday, April 21, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 169


It's time for a new sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch. Meet Sketch #169
brought to you by Chrissy.


Here's my take on it.


I die cut a piece of watercolor card stock with the rounded rectangle STAX and
white embossed the sentiment. I ink distressed orange ink over the top two thirds
of the panel, masked it off and went over with Razzle Berry ink.

I applied more color on the bottom, and spattered on a bit of water. After adding the
stalk of greenery, I adhered the panel to a top folding card base.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the design team interpreted
the sketch, and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, April 28th
and as a winner, you could be guest designing with us!



6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous, Donna! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell I was [attempting] to channel my inner DonnaM.? This is much more beautiful, sweet friend! COLOR that's what I need! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Love your card my Friend!
    I feel totally inspired thanks to you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is fantastic! Love the simple leaf with the simple sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blended panel looks so pretty! Love the yummy colors! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the lovely words :)! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete