Thursday, December 11, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch 103


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 103 brought to you by Sam.


And here's my take on it.


I took the easy peasy route with patterned paper from Lawn Fawn.
Please don't judge--it's the holidays and aren't we all a little busy?
I used dies from Papertrey Ink for the tilted angle and attached it to a
snow dot embossed card. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.
 
Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, December 18th.
Hope to see you in the gallery, and thanks for stoppin' by!


19 comments:

  1. So cute! That is what I call making patterned paper work for you. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love the use of patterned paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would have never occurred to me to use a patterned paper as creatively as this! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea, Donna! You made a beautiful card using patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling Donna! I will judge this as a very good idea! Hugs from your twin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Donna. I may take a page from your book and used patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Donna, this is so darling! I love the soft colors and sweet bunny! You did a really amazing job with your patterned papers...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna! This is CUTE!!!!! I love it and using that panel rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why do anything else when that patterned paper is so cute?! It's perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You go, Donna! It is the cutest, ever, easy peasy card!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is so super sweet! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutley no judgement, Donna - this is utterly adorable and wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet Donna! I LOVE it! Thanks for the inspiration! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. ADORABLE, Donna...LOVE that paper:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. No judging here. Cue is cute no matter if it was a little easier. Besides, I did the same thing on one of my cards for my last 12 kits post. :)

    ReplyDelete