Thursday, January 25, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #620

I decided to enter Freshly Made Sketches #620 after my Concord & 9th order arrived and 
I pictured the knitted heart as the main element in the sketch.

 
 And here's my card with a simplified take on the sketch.
 

After watching Jennifer McGuire go through her stash of AI backgrounds, I went through
mine and looked for the most appropriate ones for a heart. All of the dies were cut from
one inked piece and assembled with the "stray" yarn coming off on the side.
 

I stamped the sentiment before running the card base through Waffle Flower's
Quilting Texture Die. In hindsight, I didn't have to add the extra stitches over the
heart because it looks super variegated even without it. But I do love the texture.

I'm off to link this up with a few days to spare. Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. OH my goodness! I hadn't realized this was a 'knitted' heart! Of course, that little loose thread would never be pulled!
    So sweet, Donna!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card! I love texture of that heart and the embossed background! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete