Sunday, August 28, 2022

A Card for Elysha

When blogging friend Aileen (huh_what_pardon) requested a card for her
sweet daughter's 30th birthday on Instagram, I couldn't resist. Judging by the 
responses and comments, Elysha will be receiving a ton of well wishes, and Aileen's
husband will be building a second mailbox just for Elysha's cards.
 
I asked Aileen what were Elysha's interests and favorite colors and made my card
per her responses.
 

I finally took out the rainbow sets from Honeybee Stamps from its packaging. I usually like 
to ink distress, but sought the easy route because I want to get this into the mail as soon
 as possible. It's quite a distance between Hawaii and Australia.
 
I liked the pastel colors in this patterned paper pad and finished off the card with a
sentiment from Simon Says Stamp and some iridescent drops.
 
Wishing Elysha the happiest birthday with many more to come!