Thursday, May 6, 2021

Essentials by Ellen Mod Floral Die

 
It's no secret that I LOVE dies. My die collection has nearly outgrown my stamps 
and I'm not complaining. In fact, I went out to get a bigger container!
 
Ellen Hutson's newest Essentials by Ellen Release has a Mod Floral Die that I
just HAD to have after seeing Kelly Griglione work her magic with it. I ordered it
on the day of the release and a few days later, it arrived in my mailbox. Yay!

 

 
 Then I pulled out my neglected Kuretake Zig markers and went to work.


 I wet the diecut piece with my water brush, then tapped color on with the Zig 
markers. I was planning to make two cards and painted two diecuts nearly 
identical and at the last minute, I layered them and I'm so glad that I did.


The sentiment is from the Mondo Tulips Stamp set which I'll play with when I 
have the time. But for now, I'll think of different color combos and play with
the Mod Floral die a teeny bit more.

Thanks for stopping by!