Thursday, April 18, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #318


CAS(E) this Sketch #318 is a retro one from former teammie Nathalie.


Here was my take back in 2017.



And here's my 2019 version.



A strip of watercolor card stock was ink distressed with three colors that
overlapped and formed secondary colors for a rainbow effect. I adhered it to
a white card base and added two clouds and a white embossed sentiment.
Sequins finished off the card.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the
sketch and join us if  you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, April 25th.
We hope to see  you in the gallery!


3 comments:

  1. I love that rainbow sky, your beautiful card grabbed my attention! Have a good Easter weekend coming up Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE the sky you created on the second card. Such a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rainbow effect is so pretty, Donna! Love the sponging of the clouds and the off-the-center layout!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete